You can add a profile photo that will be displayed to patients alongside the booking and the consultation details.
6.1 Change a bookable time slot
To change a bookable time that has been added to the calendar, follow these steps:
- Click on the bookable time slot and then on the pencil icon from the right corner.
- Change the time, day, and/or duration of the appointment and click on Reschedule.
6.2 Change a booked time
To change a booked time in your calendar, follow these steps:
- Click on the booked time in the calendar or from the list view under My appointments.
- Click on the pencil icon from the right corner.
- Change the time, date, and/or duration of the appointment and click on Save.
6.3 Rebook an appointment to another healthcare professional
If you have both the Healthcare professional and Scheduler user permissions, you can rebook an appointment previously assigned to you to another healthcare professional – a helpful option in case of sickness or absence.
To reschedule an appointment to another healthcare professional, follow these steps:
- From the calendar view, click on the booked appointment and then on the three vertical dots at the top right of the widget and select Rebook to another healthcare professional.
- Select the healthcare professional you want to reschedule the appointment to.
- Find the booked appointment in the calendar that appears on the right. Drag it from the three vertical lines and drop it to the correct timeslot in the other healthcare professional’s calendar. Click on Save.
Please note: The 'Rebook to another healthcare professional' option appears exclusively if you have both the Healthcare professional and Scheduler user permissions. The button does not appear if your user permission is only that of Healthcare professional.
6.4 Cancel a booked time
To cancel a booked appointment in your calendar, follow these steps:
- Click on the booked appointment on your calendar and hover over the three vertical dots on the right corner. Click on Cancel.
Note: When you have changed or cancelled a booked video consultation, it will be directly reflected in your calendar and the patient will be informed about it according to your organisation’s notification settings.
6.5 Save uploaded files for a booked consultation from the calendar
Patients have the option to upload images and files when they book a video consultation.
To save an uploaded file from the calendar, follow these steps:
- From the calendar view, click on the booked consultation you want to save files from.
- At the bottom of the box, you will see a paper clip if there are any files attached to the consultation. Click on the paper clip to view the attached files.
- To save a file, click on it and select Save image locally.
6.6 Start a video consultation from the calendar
To start a consultation from the calendar, follow these steps:
- Click the time on the calendar. You will see an overview with the patient’s name and information, description of the case, the start time and duration.
- To see more information about the patient, click on Arrow pointing downwards on the right of the patient’s name.
- If the patient has been requested to fill out a form, you will find the answers here. This is how a filled-in form looks like.
- When you are ready to start the consultation, click on Call.