In the menu to the left, you can see the category Drop-in. After clicking on Drop-in, a list of all the waiting rooms you have access to is displayed. Here you can see the name of the waiting room, the payment method used, and visibility for patients.
5.1.1 Create a new waiting room in Drop-in
To add a waiting room in Visiba Care, follow these steps.
- Click on any of the subheadings listed under the Drop-in category, such as Ordinary opening hours.
- Click on the plus sign to the bottom right and the view Create new waiting room will open. Fill in the name. The URL field will be filled out automatically according to the name, but you have the option to change it here. You can also specify the response time the patient has to pick up before the call is dropped. 60 seconds is set by default, but you can change this time. Click on Save.
- You can now see an overview of the settings for the created waiting rooms. The default expected waiting time is set to 5 minutes, but this can be changed. Please note that the expected waiting time is not affected by the number of patients in the queue – it has to be entered manually.
- To make the waiting room visible to patients, you will need to create and/or activate the button that leads to Drop-in on the start page of your clinic in the patient app and web interface. If you have several waiting rooms at your clinic, you can either lead the patient to a specific waiting room or allow the patient to choose from all the waiting rooms. Go to your clinic under the category Patient interface from the sidebar menu to the left to create and/or activate a button that leads to Drop-in. Read more about how to create and activate a button in 10 Customise the patient interface.
- If you want to make a waiting room invisible for patients, select Hide in listing. This way, the waiting room is no longer visible to patients but it can be easily reactivated. If you want all the waiting rooms invisible to patients, remember to disable the Drop-in button under Patient Interface: Your clinic.
Check the box Require authentication if you want the patients to confirm their identity before they enter the waiting room. Select whether you want any payment to apply to the waiting room and finally, if the waiting room will be available to all healthcare professionals.
- Click on Save.
Note: Please note that the Save button will only appear if you have made any changes to the settings.
5.1.2 Settings and management of ordinary opening hours in drop-in
To add or change ordinary opening hours in a drop-in waiting room, follow these steps.
- Go to Ordinary opening hours. You can find the subheading under the Drop-in category on the menu to the left.
- Your waiting rooms will be displayed. Click on the waiting room you want to add or change opening hours for. You will be directed to an overview of the waiting room opening hours.
- On the right side, you can change the opening hours. Click on the plus sign on the right of the day and fill in a new time.
- Click on Save.
5.1.3 Manage diverging opening hours in drop-in
If your clinic has diverging opening hours on certain dates, for example on bank holidays, you need to enter these manually. To add or edit diverging opening hours in a drop-in waiting room, follow these steps.
- Go to Diverging opening hours under the Drop-in category on the menu to the left.
- A list of waiting rooms will be displayed. Click on the waiting room you want to manage.
- On the right side, you can see an overview of the waiting room ordinary opening hours. On the right, you can add or change a diverging opening hour.
- Choose the date you want to manage diverging opening hours for. Click on Add.
- Here you can select which opening hours will apply to the clinic or select Closed all day.
- Click on Save.
- To remove a diverging opening hour, click on the three vertical dots at the right corner and select Remove.
Note: The times inserted as diverging opening hours will replace ordinary opening hours for that day.
5.2 Create and edit texts for a drop-in waiting room
To clarify your offer to patients, you can add texts to the waiting room. Here you can e.g. describe the service and what patients can get help with. To create or edit texts for a waiting room, click on Texts under the Drop-in category from the menu to the left. You can create a waiting room. description to be displayed to the patients in the app or the web application. In the box to the right of the interface, you can see how each text is displayed to patients in each view.
To create or edit a text in a waiting room, follow these steps.
- Click on Texts under the Drop-in category in the menu to the left.
- Choose the waiting room you want to create a text for.
- Choose the text you want to change in the upper right corner of the interface. By choosing Description, for example, you can write which issues the waiting room addresses, which healthcare professionals staff the room and who it is for.
- In queue displays the text patients can see when queueing in the waiting room, if they are using the web interface – patients using the app won’t see this text. You can format the text, e.g. change the font size. You can also select one of the default texts for the waiting room queue: Click on Show default text, copy the text and paste it into the text box.
- Click on Publish.