4.1 Calendar overview
Under the Calendar category on the left menu, you can see the heading Overview.
Here you will get an overview of the booked times (in light red), the vacant times (in green), and the total time slots (in teal) per day, per week, and per month. This allows you to have a full capacity overview of the entire organisation. You can see, for example, preference for days and times that are booked first and which days have a lot of vacant times. You can also filter out the total capacity by week or by month.
The overview displays appointments that patients have booked as well as appointments that you have booked yourself.
Click on a specific day to display more detailed information. You will see which healthcare professional is attached to each day’s bookable or booked time slot and you can easily alter or add more time slots for a specific healthcare provider. By clicking on that time slot, you open the healthcare professional’s calendar.
4.2 Create and manage appointment templates
You can find Appointment templates under the Calendar category in the left menu. You can display different appointment templates through filtering by Duration, Price, Payment method, or Healthcare professional. You can also search for the name of the template or type of visit.
4.2.1 Create a new appointment template
To create a new appointment, follow these steps.
- Click on the plus sign on the bottom right of the appointment template list.
- Select whether it is an on-site or a digital appointment. If an on-site location has not been added, see 8.6 Add a physical location.
- If you are working with reasons for contact, you can select which reason(s) for contact will apply to the template
- Fill in the name of the template, e.g. describing the type of assignment and the duration. Please note that the template name is only visible internally.
- Fill in the Article number to be displayed on the patient’s receipt. If you are not using article numbers in your organisation, you can fill in a random number, e.g. 0.
- If you want, select a colour for the template.
- Specify the duration.
- Fill in the amount of administrative time you wish, for documentation, such as management, filing etc.
- Specify the payment method, such as No payment, Manually by healthcare unit (used e.g in invoicing), or Directly by patient.
- If you want, fill in a Description of consultation. Please note that this is visible to patients.
- Check the boxes to specify whether you want the template to be bookable for the patient or accessible for everyone in the healthcare unit.
- Under Times for the visit, you can choose to Use standard times or Customise times for your booking and cancellation. If you choose standard times, the global settings will apply. If you choose to customise times, you can change the times to suit you better. Times for the visit apply to both patients and healthcare professionals.
- Click on Save.
Note: Please note that all fields marked with an asterisk (*) are mandatory.
4.2.2 Edit an appointment template
To edit an appointment template, follow these steps.
- Click on the appointment template on the list.
- Make the changes you wish.
- Click on Save.
Note: Duration and administrative time cannot be changed, nor can the format of the meeting (i.e. from digital to on-site and vice versa). It is only possible to move times that have already been booked to another healthcare professional. Bookable times in the calendar cannot be moved.
4.2.3 Remove an appointment template
To remove an appointment template, follow these steps.
- Go to the Appointment template overview and filter the correct template as needed.
- Hover over the template row and click on the x symbol on the right. The question Are you sure you wish to delete this template? will appear.
- Click on Yes to complete the action.