Under the Organisation category, you can find all the settings associated with your clinic, including users, reasons for contact and physical locations.
8.1 Make the clinic visible to patients
If you want your patients to be able to access your clinic when they use the app or web interface on your computer, go to the subheading Organisation in the left column. Select the check box Visible to patients: Tick this box to make the clinic accessible to patients in the app/online.
NOTE! First, make sure that the clinic texts and configurations are complete.
8.2.1 Add a user
To add a new user to your clinic, follow these steps.
- Click on Users under the heading Organisation from the sidebar menu to the left.
- The view Organisation: Users is displayed directly.
- Hover over the plus sign at the bottom right. The Add user option is displayed.
- Click on the plus symbol to add a new user. Select if you want to add a new user, or an existing user that is already in the system.
- Fill in the user information. Please note that all fields marked with an asterisk (*) are mandatory, ie. First name, Surname, Email address, Username and Password.
- Under Permissions, check the access you want the new user to have: Administrator, Scheduler, or Healthcare professional.
- If you want to add more users, click the Add another user checkbox. Please note that, if the person you are adding already has the Healthcare professional user permission and you have checked the Add another user box, you will be redirected to the new user’s page.
- To add Speciality, Unit and Notifications, search for the user and fill in the information. Alternatively, the new user can fill out the fields in Professional Settings himself/herself.
- If you don’t want to add more users, make sure that the checkbox is not marked and click on Add.
- For a Healthcare professional, you can select which Reasons for contact, Specialities and Units this user will manage.
- Finally, tick all the notifications you wish the user to receive. If the default settings apply, you don’t need to change anything. If you want to customise the notifications, untick the Standard value boxes. You can customise notifications via email or SMS. Change according to your preferences and click Save.
8.2.2 Edit and remove users
To edit a user on your clinic, follow these steps.
- Search for the user that you want to edit. You can filter by Title, Speciality, Clinic or Permission. You can also search by name. The users matching your filtering criteria will appear on a list.
- To edit a user, click on an entity on the list. You can view and edit the User information, Permissions (Administrator, Scheduler, Healthcare professional), Specialities, Reasons for contact, Units and Notifications.
- Make your changes and click on Save. Please note that the Save button appears after changes have been made.
To remove a user, follow these steps.
- Search for the person on the list and hover over the user’s row. Click on the x symbol that appears on the right. You will see the question Are you sure you wish to remove this user?. Click on Yes to complete the action.
- If you are trying to remove a user that has ongoing or planned patient cases, for example, a booked appointment in the calendar or an active message conversation, an error message is shown. The booking / conversation needs to be cancelled or re-assigned to a colleague before the user can be removed.
- To export users, click on the three vertical dots at the top right corner and choose the format you want to export to .xls or .csv
Note: As an administrator, you can add existing users and edit permissions, reasons for contact and other information linked to the user's role at the clinic. However, to edit personal data under user information at the top of the view, access to all the user's clinics is required.
8.3 Reasons for contact
A reason for contact is usually a medical issue or a symptom managed by a clinic. It can also be a category, for example, prescription renewal or sick notes.
8.3.1 Add and edit a reason for contact
To add or edit a reason for contact in Visiba Care, follow these steps.
- Click on Reason for contact under the heading Organisation from the sidebar menu to the left. A list of the created reasons for contact will appear.
- Click on the plus sign at the bottom right. Fill in the reason for contact you want to add. If your organisation has activated several languages in the platform, the reason for contact must be entered in all available languages.
- To add more reasons for contact, check the Add additional contact for visit box.
- Click on Add.
Note: To make reasons for contact visible to patients, click on the Activate reasons for contact. This makes selecting a reason for contact mandatory for patients to fill in order to proceed with their booking.
8.3.2 Remove a reason for contact
To remove a reason for contact, follow these steps.
- Hover over the reason for contact row and click on the x symbol on the right.
- The question Are you sure you want to remove the reason for contact? will appear.
- Click on Yes to complete the action.
8.4 Shared text templates
With the help of predefinedand , healthcare professionals can quickly write messages, both to patients and internally to colleagues. In addition to making it more effective to communicate, the contribute to more equal care, as each individual can be treated in the same way, with the same wording.
In the shared phrase library, you as an administrator can add text templats that all healthcare professionals at the clinic can use.
Read more about how to administer the reception's common phrases below.
8.4.1 Ad a new text template
- To add a new text template, click Shared text template under Organisation in the menu on the left.
- The first time you add a text template, you will come to this view. Click Add new template to create the first template.
- Choose a shortcut that is easy to remember and associate with the text template. It is this shortcut that the healthcare professional will type to retrieve the template in a messaging conversation.
- Then write the text template that the healthcare professionals should have access to. The template can be a maximum of 4,000 characters. When you're happy with the wording, press Save, and the template will be added to the shared library. The template will be placed in the library in alphabetical order.
8.4.2 Edit a text template
To edit an existing text template, click Edit in the menu to the far right of the phrase. You can then update both shortcut and template.
8.4.3 Remove a text template
To remove a text template, click Remove in the menu to the far right of the template.
8.5 Add a physical location
Visiba Care enables you to invite your patients to book both digital and physical appointments, e.g. at a primary care centre.
To add a physical location, follow these steps.
- Click on Physical locations under Organisation from the menu to the left.
- Click on the plus sign at the right.
- Add a Name, Description and Place for all the languages you have activated.
- Add a picture of your location.
- Click on Save.
- Once the physical location has been added, the Appointment templates settings will be activated. . Go to section 4.3 Create and manage appointment templates in chapter 4 Calendar Settings to view the corresponding instructions.