During the early hours of Thursday, October 20th, we will be rolling out a new update of Visiba Care! In this release we look forward to launching the following news:
- Administrators will gain additional capabilities in editing user rights
- Our automated medical history and triage tool (Red Robin) will transfer the patient summary from message to the user’s appointment booking, ensuring easy access for the HCP
- Visiba Care is now ISO27001 certified, ensuring our users’ ongoing trust in the system
Read more about the upcoming update below.
will gain additional capabilities in editing user rights
Local administrators can now edit a user's rights on a clinic-level, even if they do not have access to the same clinics as the user. They can:
- Remove users who should no longer remain at the clinic - even if the user has access to other clinics.
- Add existing users and edit permissions, reasons for contact and other information linked to the user's role at the clinic.
However, to edit personal data under user information at the top of the view, access to all the user's clinics is required.
Our automated medical history and triage tool (Red Robin) will transfer the patient summary automatically to the user’s appointment booking
Healthcare professionals* who want to book a digital appointment from a messaging conversation will now be able to see Red Robin's patient summary in the booking. This ensures that the patient's medical history is not lost when changing the type of contact.
* This applies to healthcare professionals that work within an organisation using Red Robin, Visiba Care's tool for automated patient history and triage.
Protecting the data of our customers and their users is a top priority in everything we do, so now we are both happy and proud to announce that we have been awarded a UKAS-accredited ISO/IEC 27001:2013 certificate. The ISO/IEC 27001 standard is an international standard that describes best practices to help organisations manage their information security. The certificate demonstrates our commitment to managing security at every level of our organisation. Read more about our ISO certificate here.
You can read more detailed information in our release notes which are published with each update. You can also get an overview of the different user permissions each change applies to and the upcoming changes in the patient apps.